* God never intended for us to go through difficulites alone. That's why God has brought us together as a congregation and why we have Stephen Ministry.
* St. John Stephen Ministry equips lay people to provide confidential one-to-one Christian care to individuals in our congregation who are experiencing difficulties in their lives.
* We all experience challenges in life--times when we could benefit from the support of a caring Christian. Stephen Ministers are ready to provide the emotional and spiritual care people need when faced with a crisis or difficulty such as loss of a loved one, divorce or separation, unemployment or job crisis, a chronic or a terminal illness, responsibility for a troubled child or elderly parent, and much more.
* A Stephen Minister will meet with you -- privately and confidentially -- on a weekly basis to listen, care, encourage, support and remind you of Christ's presence in your life.
* If you'd like to learn more about a Stephen Minister for yourself or would like information about becoming a Stephen Minister, please talk with one of our Pastors at 402-223-5268.